Friday, January 15, 2010

WOW!!!!

Wow!

I can't believe it has been over a month since my last post. Life has been traveling at moc speed around here.

Mostly the new job has been taking my time. I am not really spending more time at work, it is just different hours. Instead of working at night or on the weekends, I am now working while the kids are in school. It has messed up my enitre routine. I am used to being able to get my errands, shopping and cleaning done while they are at school. But that is not the case anymore. Now I need to do those "house jobs" at night or on the weekends. Sounds like it should be a little adjustment to make, trade RN job on weekends and nights for house job on weekend and nights.

But not for me. WOW. It has been a huge obstacle in our family life. One that we will overcome with time and a plan. So when do I make this plan????

I also have started working out again. They say it is supposed to give you energy, but man oh man. I am exhausted. I didn't think I lost that much fitness with my time off. Whew!

Today, I have felt like total lazy bones. I was up at 5 am to let the dog out and get a load of laundry started so my kids would have uniforms for school, and just to get the day started. Then after getting the lunches made and coffee in me, and kids off to school, I went to the gym. I worked out with my trainer, who honestly kicked my behind. I am still sore from working out with him 2 days ago. My sore, achin body. All in the name of getting back into shape. OUCH!

So after my workout, it is time to pick up babygirl from school (she is half day kindergarten. By the time I drop her off, it is time to turn around and pick her up again...) When we arrive home, I plop my weary body on the couch and have been there ever since.... Well, not entirely, but most of the day. I did have the other 3 kids to go get sometime in there.

And now it is time for dinner. Oh the dinner dilema. I don't feel like making dinner, nor do I know what to make. Ugh. Me and my lazy bones. Ok, not lazy..... weary. Kids are starvin, time to go.

At least it is a long 3 day weekend. Praise the Lord!!!

No comments: