Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stepping out of the comfort zone

I have decided to take on a challenge and step out of my comfort zone.

Hmmm. What did I do, you may be asking.

Well.....

I have taken some classes in which are very comical to someone who might be spying on me....

What classes did I take?

I have taken 2 different classes.....

For those of you who know me, are you ready for this.....

Are you sure?

Really sure?

Ok, Ok,......

I have taken.......

A ZUMBA class!

AND

A HIP HOP class!!

What is comical about it.... come and watch me and then you will know.

I am not kidding you, it was hysterical. I am clumsy and uncoordinated and I think I laughed at myself more than doing the actual steps. Even the instructor could not keep a straight face! Every time I looked at her, she was smiling big with a "I'm dying laughing at these girls. I am gonna bust a gut." look on her face.

But it was sooooo much fun! I took the class with my mom and a friend. We had such a great time and laughed all the way through it. We had so much fun with Zumba that we decided to take the hip hop class. That class was more technically difficult, but the zumba class was more intense.

I will definitely take both classes, but I think my favorite was zumba!

I'm a zumba girl!

No comments: