Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Confession time

Confessions are never easy. Today was my time to confess.


I have been totally slacking in my weight loss, eating right, exercising, and living a healthier life style. I have been eating whatever I want (bad, bad) and pretty much only exercising with the trainer once a week, and maybe one other time that week, IF I felt like. Yeah right?!

Last week my trainer said he was going to weigh me and do my bmi and fat mass. OH Great!!
So I decided I would cancel the next session (which was today) and hopefully the next time I saw him he would forget. Well.......

I did not cancel, because hubby ratted on me. Hubby told trainer I was going to cancel cause I didn't want to weigh in. Great.

My trainer did as he promised and talked about weighing me in. But I refused! So then came why.

Why did I refuse to be weighed in?...... cause I did that 2 days prior and my numbers were WORSE!!!!!

You have got to be kidding me. Ok, it wasn't really that surprising. I kind of knew that was coming. But I didn't want my trainer to know that. Ugh!

So I confessed my numbers were worse and that there was no need to humiliate me again. Sigh.

WHAT????? WORSE??????? How can that be? What are you doing??????
I have been bad and proceeded to confess my lack of discipline.
"Ok well lets see how bad it is" he says "what did you eat today so far?"

Now comes the real "you have got to be kidding me?" "Do I really need to tell you what I have eaten?" He had given me a total eating plan with how many calories of what and when they should be eaten. By the time my session was, I should have had breakfast of about 425 calories, a snack of 160 calories, and lunch of 375 calories.

I had a slice of toast with peanut butter and 2 chocolate chip cookies.

"WHAT?????" With his expression of complete disbelief shock.
He continues to say "That is soooo not even close!"

So then he proceeds to kill me. It's pay back for all those cookies I had. I am not sure I will be able to walk tomorrow and we are doing another family 5K (one that I will be WALKING, cause I am not in good enough shape that I could run the entire thing).

As I leave he states "I will be seeing you in here tomorrow and thurs. and friday right?" To which I say "Yes, except thurs. It is my scheduled day off per your schedule, which I will be taking." He says "Ok, see you tomorrow"

Yikes! How can I go to the gym when I can't even walk!

No comments: