Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A blond moment.....literally

I had a blond moment today, literally. Today I decided to throw all caution to the wind and change my natural red hair to become part of the blond community.

Yep that's right. I went blond. I still kept some of my red as highlights, just to keep a little bit of me in the process.

The big deal to this is I NEVER have changed my hair color EVER!!!! It has always been red. Not the bright copper kind of red, but still red. So to change to blond is quite a drastic look for me. And I am not stopping there. Tomorrow I am going to get my hair cut. Not sure what kind of style I am going to get, but my long straight red (oops) blond hair will be no more.

What's the occasion? The 10 lb. mark. You got it. I have lost 10 pounds. I have decided every 10 pounds I lose I am going to do something special for myself. This new hair is to push me through to the next 10 lbs. To motivate me. I hope it will work. Well it was fun even if it doesn't work.

So here is to me losing 10 pounds and going blond!!!!!! WooooHooooo!!!!!!

No comments: