Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Getting back to normal

We have returned to a somewhat normal routine here this week. School is back in (even thogh the local public schools are still out), I went back to work, and it is time to restart the exercise regimine and healthy eating.

So that means I am now back to trying to figure out where to fit in workout routines and work. I did fine when I worked at the hospital. I worked longer days, but fewer of them. Plus I sometimes worked at night or on the weekends, which would free up more days during the week. It seemed my schedule was more "Me" friendly, whereas my new job is more "Family" friendly. It still is quite the adjustment.

I am working about 3-4 days a week, which leaves 1-2 days I can work out during the day. Then comes the weekend. I am having a hard time getting motivated to working out after working all day, but that is exactly what I need to do. I know it is a mindset that I just have to get into.

Well today since all the kids were back to school, it gave me the morning to workout. So back to the trainer I went. Oh Boy did he KILL me. He said he would go easy on me since I am basically starting all over again. But it was really a TOUGH workout. I guess that is what he is getting paid to do right? After getting my behind kicked, I went to the ellipitical to get some cardio in. My trainer did all strength training.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)