Monday, February 8, 2010

Still snowbound

Ok we are on day 4 of being snowed in. Our road is still a single lane road. We have many people backing down the road and into our driveway, to let another car pass.

I want to get out and venture to see what the rest of the world looks like. Are they as bad as we are? Are we the only ones in this isolated igloo?

Hubby's response to my "Let's venture out and see what else is out there."

"Honey. It doesn't matter what else is out there. It matters what we have here. I'm not willing to go get stuck in the snow."

:(

So we are stuck here in our little isolated igloo, with possibly a world of activity just a short yet very long way off.

I really don't need anything, except my SANITY. I am getting stir crazy here. I guess I won't be going to work tomorrow either :(

No comments: