Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Are you smarter than...... a smart phone

Just wondering, who out there is smarter than these new smartphones?

I know it sounds crazy, but I really do think my smart phone is smarter than I am.

It has been 2 months now that I have had my droid eris, and the thing still boggles my mind.

I am used to a simple phone where I can call, text, or take a picture. That is all I really need.

But society keeps pushing these smart phones and with a hubby in IT, I felt I had little choice, if I was to upgrade my phone. They almost all require a data package now :(

I thought I can deal with it, I can learn. It is embarressing when I can't figure out a simple little task, like, put a signature at the bottom every txt. Then my children say "Oh, that's easy mom. I will do it for you." And seconds later I have a new signature.

Sigh.... I never thought I was old, but smart phones really make me feel that way.

Are you smarter than your smart phone?

No comments: