Saturday, November 20, 2010

When you don't know what else to do.... just chuckle.

As you know I have 3 boys and a girl. So you would think that the 2nd and 3rd boys would be able to wear hand me downs from the oldest boy. They are not babies and toddlers so I don't have to worry with the season and size anymore.

I think God likes to show me His humor sometimes, cause yes I have 3 boys and a girl. I should only technically have to get 2 sets of clothes, boys (starting with my oldest, then passing them down to the younger brothers) and a girl. However, I have 3 different size boys, one wears regular, another wears slims, and the other one wears husky. I mean really? Not one boy the same? NOPE.

So there is no way I can get away with only one set of boys clothes. I will have size 14 regular, 14 slims, and 14 Husky. If I kept them (which I don't, I pass them on to someone else), I could open my own 2nd hand store for boys of ANY size. LOL.

For now we range in size from 18 regulars, to 10 slims (boy), to 8 husky, to a 6-7 slim (girl) Not a single size alike. I find that absolutely comical, cause if I didn't, I would find it really irritating. LOL.

No comments: