Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lots to do

Whew! This last week has been a whirl wind. Being short staffed at work is just no fun!!! But, I do have extra money now for Christmas that I was not planning on. So that is good. I will be spending all of it thursday when I go shopping all day with my mom.

So today is a day of staying home and getting caught up on everything, laundry, dishes, vaccuming, finding the floor in my bedroom to vaccum (LOL), e-mail, planning the cookie swap, christmas cards (nevermind that one... I will leave that one for another day), menu planning, grocery shopping, maybe bake a batch of cookies, indoor soccer games tonight, and clean my truck out cause I have car pool later today too. And I cannot forget to blog a little too. So much to do and just not enough time to do it.

That's when it is time to prioritize and do the most important things, not the things I want to do. I guess it is more important that my kids have school uniforms than it is to have a batch of cookies. It is just not as fun. LOL.

Here I go, time to reboot that laundry.

No comments: