Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Today is Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, I had to go in to work this morning. I was able to spend the afternoon at home making all the fun things I am to bring for dinner. Hopefully, I will not get called in later. I saw a familiar name (one of our patients) listed in the ER, so I am hoping they can go home after they were seen and not in need of dialysis. I just keep praying.

One thing to be thankful for was, I was able to watch the Macy's day parade at work this morning, and I watched football this afternoon. Even though it was a lousy game. Maybe the next game will be better.

I have a lot more important things that I am thankful for, mostly my family. They are precious to me. My family will always be here. So even though I had to work this morning and maybe even again later, this holiday will come and go, but my family will always be with me.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: