Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Go Vote

Today is one of those important days in history where we all need to voice our opinion. Today is election day for who will be the new leaders for our country. Lift up these men in prayer. Pray for godly men in authority.
I voted, did you?
Have your say. Tell the country who you believe will be the best person for the job. Not the one you may like the best, but the one who has the values that would lead this country in the right direction. This is not a popularity contest. It is about the direction of our country.
Personally, I am not that excited about either candidate, but I know I cannot vote for someone that is willing to kill unborn babies. I cannot vote for someone who talks about "change". What is the candidate going to change? He never said. It's all hot air. Will the change even be good? or will it hurt the country even more? I cannot vote for someone who says

"If it comes to religion, I will stand with the muslims."
That was quoted in a book he wrote.

I could go on and on but I don't have the time. But go out and vote and voice your opinion. Just make sure it is an intellectual decision.

No comments: