Monday, November 10, 2008

Busy days

My blogs have been slowing down here as of late. I have been working a little more. Work has picked up and as is the case often, we are short staffed. So I have been putting in a little more time. Hey it helps for Christmas coming up. Plus with the cost of groceries. Good grief. I could blog and vent on the cost of my grocery bill all night. Whew. I went to Sam's club and spent $375 and still didn't get any meat. I need another part time job just to feed the kids. Two of the boys have HUGE appetites, plus hubby and I, and the younger 2 probably equal one person. I feel like I just can't keep enough food in the house. Ok enough of that. Like I said, I could blog on that all night.
I had planned tomorrow to be a baking day, but that has changed. I am working a half day in the morning. I might be able to get out a batch of cookies between nap and carpool. Hmm. I am just so ready to get baking, but don't have the time at the moment. It is frustrating! I will get to it soon.

No comments: