Saturday, January 31, 2009

Family project = family time

This weekend is going to be a cleaning weekend. We so need to get this house cleaned!!! It has been very difficult for me to keep up with it from working so much. But I am seeing the light. This past week I only worked 6 hours more than what I am supposed to. WooHoo!!! I actually felt somewhat normal. Well, maybe not normal. Instead of dealing with work, I dealt with 2 sick kids. So I still was not productive in cleaning the house. But that is what we ALL will be doing today. Everyone, except oldest son-he is away on a youth group ski retreat, will be pitching in and getting this house back in ship shape condition. WooHoo! I love it when we have a family project. Family projects = family time. LOVE IT!!!

Sunday we are having our small group at 4pm and then having a superbowl party here afterwards. I want to have the house ready today so that I can get food ready and just enjoy tomorrow. Whew! That is a tall order, but doable.

No comments: