Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A quiet morning

Today I have the morning to do whatever I like. The house is quiet, the kids are at school, hubby is at work, and I am home. AHHHHHH!!!!!

Along with the quiet house is the quiet rain outside just drizzling down. A great day to snuggle up with a good book and a cup a coffee. OH YEAHHHH!!!!!

However, I don't think I will do that. I think I will play on the computer a bit, then clean out the Expedition. I have to run carpool today and babygirl is having a playdate this afternoon after school. So I think I may mosey around doing that. However I WILL have that cup of coffee.

I also am planning on listening to a podcast of Andy Stanley. I really gain a lot of wisdom from his preaching. God uses Andy Stanley to get me where I am. He has a podcast on "Balance". Hmmm. I could use a little balance in my life.

No comments: