Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Knowing Him

Have you ever noticed that when God is trying to tell you something, you find it everywhere you go?

God has really been reminding me, how I need to spend time in His Word. Everywhere I turn, it seems that theme is shining through. It may be a sermon I am listening to from church or a podcast, or from a song on the christian radio station. Most recently it has even been when I am preparing for our kids church. We are using a curriculum from North Point Church. The theme for the month is knowledge...Since God knows everything, it is important to know what God says (that was week one). The next week was ...Knowing what God says helps me make wise choices (week two) etc. So my question to the kids was.... How do you know what God says? By reading the Bible, God's Word.

My heart's desire is to know Him and to do that I need to spend consistent time in the His Word.

No comments: